Monday, July 15, 2013

A New Day, A New Article

So I've got another article for you guys to read, which is right here. It's about online communities in games and how they can be super-cheeky and fun (or total douchebags).

Also, I'm aware almost everyone who clicks on this blog is doing so from the little biography page on the bottom of my articles, so linking the articles here is probably a big waster of time. However, I'm gonna do it anyway, so deal with it.

I am also aware that this blog absolutely, totally, without a doubt sucks and honestly doesn't really have any reason to exist. Weeeeeeell, I'm working hard on something I'm making so that I can have something to show. No details now, but maybe one day there will be.

I'm such a tease.

EDIT: I just realized I gave this the same title as past me did for the last update. Oh well, great minds think alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment